Hair greatly affects the overall appearance of a person. The way you put your hair in can be relevant to what age impression you give. When you want to change your hair and at the same time your entire appearance, it is important to keep it healthy, shiny and nourished. This is how you get the change you want – both internal and external.
You can take years away from the age your mirror image communicates if you make a change as simple as changing your hairstyle. Of course, you should choose a haircut and hairstyle that suits your face and style. Now we will tell you about some good solutions and give advice on choosing the right style.
How is the model chosen based on the shape of the face?
Choose an incision that gives your face energy and movement to the forehead and temporal areas. A cut that extends to the chin will make your face look even rounder, so this should be avoided.
- Models that extend between the jaw and the clavicle are good.
- Try a layered cut, i.e. uneven, and likewise the bangs may fit well.
If your face is patterned like this, it is best to avoid very straight cuts as they emphasize square. The idea should be to soften these strong lines and give energy.
- To do this, choose an asymmetrical bang where one side is longer than the other.
- The soft and wavy hair is also great for square faces.
Soft bangs are suitable for long faces, and it is recommended to cut the hair in layers and avoid long hair.
- A layered, shoulder-length model can fit perfectly.
- Choose styling your hair to look a bit messy and wavy to get the youth you need.
If this is the shape of your face, the forehead-shaped forehead hair is right for you. They soften your features – the upper part of the face is wider than the lower part.
- The bangs should not be very short. Namely, the short model does not fit a face of this shape.
- It would be best to cut your hair dry, not wet, as your hair will “shorten” as it dries.
This model’s face looks good with any hair. You can choose one of the hairstyles that emphasizes your chin and cheekbones.
This type of surgery is back in high fashion again and is a bit of a bold choice.
- The main thing about pixie is the charmingly youthful, easy and fresh style it offers.
- It allows the neck to appear as well as highlight features.
- Hair color doesn’t matter, as both light, honey-colored and very dark colors fit the pixie model.
Bob, or bison
Bob is a model with short hair that extends around his chin. Sometimes this style includes forehead hair.
- It gives you added youth, and you can try different models of bangs, layered cut and clear lines.
- You can choose any color, as the model fits everyone.
This is a popular choice, and a layered design is good when you want to cut years off your face.
- Layered half-length hair is ideal when you want to increase the vitality of your face and soften hard lines.
- Depending on the shape of your face, you can choose a medium to slightly longer model – both are good choices.
The benefit of this haircut is that the type of hair doesn’t matter – as straight, curly as wavy hair looks good.
Youthful, modern hairstyles
It’s always fun to update your look and make it fit your mood – or fit your fashion or personal style. When it comes to haircuts, it’s worth considering whether the model will make your face and overall appearance look younger or not.
Now we want to give you tips to make sure the model you choose is youthful.
- Don’t get stuck in one single model. Remember that surgery that once looked good in ancient times may not be the best anymore. It’s good to make at least a small change every year.
- You can keep your hair long as long as it doesn’t extend beyond your waist – longer hair will probably make you look older.
- We do not recommend unnaturally light or very dark colors after the age of 40. To look younger it is best to choose natural brown, lighten 1-2 degrees or take stripes.
- Be careful with the products, as the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type is important to keep your hair clean, moisturized and healthy. Do not use excessive amounts of hairspray, creams and other heavy products. Also be moderate with a dryer or straightener.
- Blonde hair is a pretty good choice, as long as the color isn’t too light compared to your skin tone and the natural color of your hair.
The following masks will help keep your hair healthy and youthful.
Aloe Vera and beer
This mask moisturizes and nourishes your hair and makes it shine. You can use this three times a week.
- 100 ml of non-alcoholic beer
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Put the mask on damp hair and cover them with a shower cap.
- Let be for 20 minutes.
- Then wash your hair as usual and use conditioner.
Avocado, almond oil and mayonnaise
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 drops of almond oil
- Mix the ingredients into a smooth paste and then put on damp hair.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse your hair with warm water.
- Repeat twice a week.
Coconut and olive oil
This is a mask that provides and regenerates proteins. Coconut oil moisturizes the scalp and hair, and olive oil treats.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 g of gelatin
- Mix the ingredients and put the paste on dry hair. Cover them with a shower cap to get the heat created.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, and finally wash off.