The skin is the largest organ in the body and is responsible for protecting us from the outside, so it can have an effect if we don’t take good care of it. To avoid lasting damage and skin problems, we need to take care of it constantly and adequately with exfoliating creams and moisture treatments.
Masks are also treatments that, when used correctly:
- Deep cleansing skin pores
- Repair and repair any damage
- Nourish and repair the skin
Thus, you can help treat numerous skin problems such as acne, skin blemishes and dryness.
Masks for skin problems
In this article, we’ll show you how to make 5 soft masks to help with skin problems.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
1. A mask of green tea
Green tea is one of the most effective products that you can use not only to alleviate and cure acne, but also to other problems such as:
- To regenerate skin cells
- To stop the inflammation of wounds
- To cure psoriasis
- For moisturizing and nourishing
- To keep the skin clean
This is due to the antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of green tea.
- 3 tablespoons green tea
- 250 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Put water and green tea in a saucepan.
- Cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Then take off the stove and add a spoonful of vinegar.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Apply the mask to the desired area with gentle, rotating movements.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
This mask should be used 2-3 times a week.
We also recommend using a moisturizer and letting it work overnight: that way your skin will start to look much healthier.
2. Aspirin mask for pimples
Aspirin is an analgesic with anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the pain caused by wounds.
In addition, it contains salicylic acid, so it allows you to cleanse and exfoliate your skin, speeding up exfoliation and making your skin brighter.
- 5 aspirin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon natural yogurt
- Crush the aspirin into a powder in a bowl.
- Add honey with yogurt and mix all ingredients well until you get a smooth paste.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Wash the part of the body where you plan to apply the mask with plenty of water to remove any debris.
- Apply the mask directly on the skin. Apply in a circular motion as it promotes the peeling process.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Finally, apply a care moisturizer.
We recommend that you wear this mask overnight. Don’t forget to use sunscreen if necessary the next day.
3. Lemon mask for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin usually requires much more attention and care than any other skin type. This is because it is more susceptible to any damage, irritation, inflammation, and hypersensitivity to any treatment.
However, lemon contains ingredients such as citric acid, calcium, vitamin C and bioflavonoids. These properties not only help boost immunity and fight infections, but they can also fight problems caused by sensitive skin.
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into a bowl.
- Add coconut oil along with cottage cheese.
- Mix the ingredients until the mixture condenses.
- Allow to set for 30 minutes.
- In the evening, apply the mask directly on the skin evenly.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
4. Honey mask for dry skin
Dry skin is one of the most common problems in humans and can be due to a lack of skin care or just inheritance.
This mask allows you to moisturize and nourish your skin.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mineral water
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 1 cotton swab
- Rinse the strawberries and chop them into pieces.
- Crush them with a fork until they puree.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Let it rest for an hour.
- Apply the mask to the skin with a cotton swab.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
5. Healing mask of aloe vera
Aloe vera also has rejuvenating, astringent and antiseptic properties that can significantly help cure skin problems.
- 200 g of aloe vera
- 2 calendula leaves
- 2 drops of olive oil
- Put the aloe vera cream in a bowl.
- Chop the calendula leaves into small pieces and add them to the bowl along with the oil and aloe vera.
- Stir until the paste is smooth.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes.
- Apply liberally to damaged skin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with cold water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
With these masks, you will not only solve skin problems, but you will get healthier and more youthful skin in every way.