Many women need ways to prevent hair curling. While curling is not a serious problem, it can be very annoying if you want your hair to look silky smooth.
The cosmetics industry has developed a wide range of different products for curly hair. The disadvantage of these products is that they are very expensive or help for up to a few hours.
For this reason, many natural ingredients have become popular. Their properties help to curb hair curling effectively and also keep hair healthy.
This time, we want to share the best natural solutions for curly hair so you can incorporate them regularly into your beauty routines.
What causes hoarseness?
Curl is caused by static electricity when the hair is in an “anionic” or negatively charged state. This makes the hair strands repel each other, which makes the hair look incredible.
In many cases, curling is also caused by dry hair. Changes in the sebaceous glands or low intake of nutrients can also cause this problem, as the surface layer of the hair becomes “rough” making the performers more porous. As a result, water molecules adhere more easily to hair extensions, causing them to curl.
People with very dry hair are more likely to suffer from curly hair. It can also be caused by other factors:
- Excessive use of hair dyes and bleaching products.
- Use of wrong shampoos and other hair products.
- Fatty acid and protein deficiency states.
- Continuous use of hair dryers and straighteners.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight and wind without protection.
The best natural solutions to prevent hair curling
Regular use of some natural ingredients can help prevent hair curling. Unlike many creams and gels sold in stores, natural products do not alter sebum production and do not cause dandruff.
Apple cider vinegar
Considered one of the best natural conditioners, apple cider vinegar is the perfect treatment to prevent hair curling. Its nutrients soften and flatten the surface layer of the hair, making the hair smoother.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray on wet hair and leave on for an hour.
- Then rinse your hair with cold water to make it less porous.
High in fatty acids, amino acids and antioxidants, coconut milk is a natural substance that revitalizes dry hair. Applying it to the hair moisturizes the roots, making the hair look really silky.
- Heat a sufficient amount of coconut milk (hair should be completely covered).
- Apply it from the base to the tops with a spray bottle.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave the substance on for an hour.
- Then wash your hair with your normal shampoo and let it dry naturally.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week.
Argan oil is perfect for hair as it is high in vitamin E. This nutrient repairs very dry hair roots and deeply moisturizes hair.
- To avoid curling your hair, apply a few drops of argan oil to damp hair.
- You can also rub this oil on dry hair when they look really curly.
This awesome fruit is one of the best natural treatments for hair. It is one of the best ways to control curly hair and moisturize your hair as it is high in fatty acids, proteins and vitamin E.
- Transform the ripe avocado and apply the paste all over the hair.
- Leave on for 45 minutes and rinse.
- Use 3 times a week for better results.
Sweet almond oil
Sweet almond oil has a very pleasant aroma and is full of hair strengthening nutrients. Its fatty acids reduce dryness and control curly hair.
- Put a few drops of oil on the palms and rub into wet hair.
- Allow your hair to dry without rinsing off the oil for better results.
- Use 2-3 times a week.
Are your hair very capricious? Do you curl your hair outdoors? Say goodbye to this problem! Try one of the treatments mentioned in this article to see the effects for yourself.