The benefits of Aloe Vera plant gel to enhance human well-being are enormous. Aloe vera should be used in beauty treatments.
This natural gel is an astringent, anti-bacterial and moisturizing treatment that, when applied to the skin, promotes its regeneration so that it can remain youthful and pimple-free.
It is also one of the best natural fresheners and wound care products, and thus aloe Vera is the perfect product for burns and other skin lesions that can leave permanent damage as well as cause premature aging.
Much of the aloe vera is water, but it also contains large amounts of vitamins A, C, and E, which are antioxidants and fight the damage caused by oxidation.
These reasons are some of the reasons why aloe vera has become a staple in countless commercial treatments designed to promote skin well-being in a cosmetic sense.
In order to get those great benefits of aloe vera to promote the condition of your skin, it is best to use this plant in its completely natural form. That’s why this time we want to give you a simple recipe to help you make a homemade gel that comes with aloe vera, and at the same time we’ll give you instructions on how to use it.
How can aloe Vera gel be made at home?
The gel that comes with aloe vera is very easy to prepare at home and is a very useful aid in beauty care. Of course, it can be purchased as a ready-made commercial product, but it is always the best option to use organic aloe Vera gel so that you can protect the environment and avoid the effects of harmful chemicals.
- 3 aloe vera arms
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
- First, you should water your plants every day for five days before you start making the gel. This way, you can ensure that the plant is in the best possible condition when you collect the gel it contains.
- After this time, cut off three stems or as many as you want to get the desired amount of gel.
- Once you have done this, remove the spikes on the sides and place the stems in a bowl of water for at least a day. Change the water every three or four hours so that each stem can release a substance known as aloin, as it can be toxic.
- At the end of the day, remove the stems from the water and collect the gel they contain. Then you can move on to the actual manufacturing step.
- Use a knife to open each arm on one side.
- Then take a spoon or blender, and collect the gel and place it in a blender.
- Add lemon juice and wheat germ oil – the latest to strengthen the properties of aloe vera, as it provides vitamin E and other antioxidants.
- Mix the ingredients with medium efficiency until you get a thick, light paste.
- Lastly, you should pour the mixture into a sealed glass container and then put it in the refrigerator to keep the mixture longer.
Using Aloe Vera Gel
Whatever your use for this gel is, take the required amount and apply the gel to the area of skin you want to treat.
It is a good idea to repeat the treatment three times a week so that you can notice the results on your skin in a short time.
What can aloe vera be used for?
This natural care product provides a wide range of benefits in different types of situations.
Aloe vera has unique nutritional properties and does not cause any negative side effects if used topically.
Aloe vera can be used for the following purposes:
- skin cleansing, moisturizing and rejuvenation
- cleansing clogged skin pores
- curbing different levels of acne
- relief of irritability and inflammation
- relief of pimples, scars and blisters
- Control of blackheads and whiteheads
- combating the harmful effects of the sun’s rays
- burn relief
- prevention and alleviation of pregnancy scars
- reduction of itching and flaking in seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- prevention of premature aging
- firming and improving skin composition
- reduction of bacteria
- alleviating dryness and cracking at the heels
As you can see, making aloe Vera gel at home is not difficult at all, and this product is very useful in promoting a wide range of skin beauty.
So take advantage of this recipe of ours, which offers a wide range of possibilities for utilizing aloe Vera gel. Now you can prepare an effective and affordable natural treatment that is your best friend to keep your skin soft and beautiful.
Take advantage of aloe Vera and its great skin care enhancing properties!