While a snack is a good help for hunger, such “small” treats sometimes bring a lot of calories to the body. The problem is not necessarily the consumption of snacks per se, but foods with poor nutritional value.
We recommend consuming hungry and energizing products that keep your metabolism at a good pace.
Suitable snacks for weight management
We now offer five snack suggestions that are handy for anyone interested in better weight management.
1. Yogurt and nuts
Natural low-fat yogurt with nuts is a simple and healthy snack between meals.
This snack is an important source of fatty acids, amino acids and probiotics. Once these factors enter your body, they help improve your metabolism and digestion.
- 150 ml of natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- Put the yogurt in a small bowl and add the nuts.
2. Banana-almond milk smoothie
This delicious drink is a good snack because it prevents hunger and the irritability it brings, but also provides plenty of energy for morning fatigue, for example.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut the banana into pieces and mix it in the blender with the almond milk.
- When you get a smooth texture, sweeten the drink with honey.
3. Roasted chickpeas
While this isn’t as popular a snack as the recent one, roasted chickpeas are a good appetite suppressant, and you don’t get too many calories from them.
They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants that help with weight loss and body care.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 ml chickpeas
- Add salt to taste)
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Put oil on baking paper.
- Spread the chickpeas evenly on the sheet.
- Bake them at 230 ºC until crispy.
- When the composition of the chickpeas is good, sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper.
Enjoy this way
You should bring chickpeas to work and nibble them in the morning.
4. Berries and cottage cheese
This surprising but delicious combination is rich in protein and antioxidant compounds.
Cottage cheese is low in fat and tastes good with strawberries, raspberries and cranberries, for example.
- 150 ml of berries
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- Wash the berries well, Strain them and combine with cottage cheese.
5. Apple and peanut butter
Apple and peanut butter are great snacks for weight management. The lightness of the apple and the fullness of the peanut butter is a good combination, and this is a mouth-watering way to satisfy hunger between meals.
Apple is low in calories and, thanks to its fiber, is a satisfying and easy choice for digestion. Be a little careful with the amounts of peanut butter as it is high in fat.
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Wash the apple and slice.
- Do not remove the shell as it is high in fiber.
- Then add a little peanut butter to each slice of apple.
If you want healthy options when your hunger is fading, try oitis these easy snacks for weight management. When you start to get irritable between meals, these delicious little portions will satisfy your hunger quickly and healthily.
Remember that if you don’t want to gain extra pounds, keep your food intake – too much is never good for your health.