Have you noticed dark spots on your face and don’t know how to get rid of them? These spots can be liver spots. Some creams are sold in stores to treat them, but skin care products and facials are usually quite expensive. Fading the liver can also be done cheaply and naturally you only need these three cheap ingredients from the grocery store.
What are liver spots and what do they cause?
Liver spots are hyperpigmentation of the skin that manifests as brown or dark spots on the forehead, cheeks, chin, and even the neck. Hepatitis is more common in women than men, as an increase in female hormones causes increased melanin production.
The exact cause of liverworms is not known, but they usually occur as a result of continuous, unprotected exposure to the sun. They can also be caused by genetic factors, as well as disorders in the levels of female hormones. For this reason, liver spots are very common in pregnant women.
Hepatic plaque also occurs with the use of birth control pills and estrogen and luteinizing hormone therapies. So these are also possible causes of liver problems.
Skin benefits of yogurt, bananas and lemons
- Yogurt is an excellent natural ingredient for moisturizing the skin, exfoliating it and treating acne. This is because it is high in zinc, lactic acid and calcium and has an acidic pH.
- Bananas have beneficial nutrients for the skin such as manganese as well as vitamins B6, C and E. In addition, they have antioxidant properties and plenty of fluids. Bananas are therefore an excellent skin moisturizer.
- Lemons are citrus fruits rich in vitamin C. They help remove dead skin cells, speed up cell regeneration, stimulate collagen production and remove skin patches.
For these reasons, yogurt, bananas and lemons together are ideal ingredients for treating liver problems. Want to know more about how these products succeed in fading liver disease?
Fading of liver spots with yogurt, bananas and lemons
Before preparing this treatment, it is important to keep in mind that it will not work immediately. In order to obtain visible changes, treatment must be used consistently for several months.
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel a banana, place it in a bowl and carefully mash it.
- Add 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Stir into a soft paste.
- Finally add the lemon juice and stir again.
How to use it
- We recommend using this treatment in the evening.
- After washing and drying your face and neck well, apply the mixture evenly to the areas covered by liver spots.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your face thoroughly.
It is important to avoid sunlight after using the treatment, as any lemon residue may cause a chemical reaction in the sunlight and the treated area of skin may burn. It is also very important to rinse your face with plenty of water and not to exceed the recommended exposure time.
After the treatment, the skin is more sensitive, so apply moisturizer or sunscreen to the skin if you leave home. Even if the face is thoroughly washed clean and there are no lemon residues, the skin should still be protected.
We recommend using this treatment 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks. After this time, you will start to see results.
Remember that as soon as you see dark spots on your face and you suspect them as liver spots, go to your dermatologist. Your doctor will make sure that it is not a skin condition. Diagnosis is made using a so-called Wood lamp. By illuminating the skin with this lamp, the doctor can see if there are liver spots on the skin.
If you are pregnant, be sure to take special care of your skin. Do not go outside without sunscreen. Be sure to protect your facial skin in particular.