Today we present an excellent aid to support weight loss: a drink of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon. Give it a try!
Many people who have to fight the negative effects of overweight and obesity on a daily basis are often looking for alternative methods to supplement the effects of a low-calorie diet for more effective weight loss.
While many of these options promise the most marvelous methods of achieving a healthy weight, the truth is, however, that this process involves a lot of hard work, discipline, and perseverance.
Today, it is known that in order to avoid unwanted reactions to so-called miracle diets, it is important to include regular exercise in addition to a healthy diet in the daily routine.
However, in addition to healthy eating and regular exercise, it has also been recognized that weight loss can be aided by certain additional means, the addition of which to the diet can help to improve metabolic activity and thus also enhance optimal fat burning.
Among these options is this natural drink of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon, which helps enhance the elimination of toxins from the body while promoting more optimal calorie burning.
Drink of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon for weight loss
The diuretic effects of a drink made from green tea, pineapple and cinnamon effectively remove excess toxins and fluids from the body, which in turn help reduce daily calories without the body suffering from a deficiency of certain nutrients or other side effects.
This drink is a natural food supplement, thanks to the nutrients it contains, it helps to optimize the body’s metabolism, while facilitating the use of energy sources exactly where the body needs them.
Health effects of green tea
Green tea is one of these weight loss products that can help support your diet when the goal is to prevent overweight or lose weight.
Although green tea has dozens of medicinal uses, it has become popular around the world precisely for its fat and calorie burning effects.
- Green tea naturally contains powerful antioxidants that help reduce the accumulation of excess fat in various tissues in the body.
- The diuretic properties of green tea prevent fluid retention while helping to control excessive swelling around the body.
- Green tea is able to enhance the filtration of toxins from the blood, preventing them from interfering with the normal functioning of the metabolism.
- Green tea helps lower high cholesterol and in addition to this it also lowers anxiety.
Health effects of pineapple
Pineapple is a food that is suitable for almost all kinds of diets, not only because of its low energy content, but also as a very important source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Pineapple is rich in vitamins A and C, which are especially needed to strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infection.
- Thanks to its powerful digestive enzyme bromelain, pineapple helps reduce the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area while enhancing metabolic activity.
- Pineapple is known as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory food, and its consumption is especially recommended for the prevention of some chronic diseases.
- In addition, it should be mentioned that pineapple also acts as a natural dehydrator, i.e. a diuretic, which helps to promote the elimination of edematous fluids in the tissues of the body.
- Overall, pineapple is a healthy and nutritious food that helps prolong the feeling of satiety.
Health effects of cinnamon
Although many already recognize the culinary uses of this spice, cinnamon is at the same time a great natural medicine whose properties can also be utilized for more effective weight loss.
- Essential oils and antioxidants from cinnamon protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Ingestion of cinnamon helps to support the functioning of the metabolism while improving the body’s natural processes that convert fat and sugar into energy sources.
- Consuming cinnamon in reasonable amounts will help control your blood sugar more effectively.
- The properties of cinnamon help to remove toxins that pass through the blood from the body.
This is how you make a fat-burning drink from green tea, pineapple and cinnamon
At its best, this natural drink made from pineapple, green tea and cinnamon can prove to be a versatile and nutritious dietary supplement without exposing the body to various nutrient deficiencies.
You can enjoy this drink in the morning before breakfast or whenever you feel anxious or restless about food.
- 250 ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon green tea
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Boil the water in a saucepan and add the ground cinnamon.
- Leave the water to boil on low heat for two minutes and then add the green tea.
- Allow the drink to simmer at room temperature for about 8-10 minutes and at the same time squeeze the pineapple slices into a separate container.
- When the drink has cooled down properly, add the freshly squeezed pineapple juice and season with honey if desired.
- Mix the drink thoroughly so that all the ingredients mix properly.
- Enjoy a drink fresh.
- You can enjoy this drink twice a day.
- For best results, we recommend consuming this drink daily or at least three times a week.
Are you still looking for support and advice for more effective weight loss or Do you think your body needs a quick cleansing regimen to get rid of extra toxins? Feel free to try this delicious combination of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon and supplement your diet with a nutritious and natural dietary supplement.