Have you invited guests to dinner and want to give them some delicious but healthy dessert? This recipe is very easy to implement and is perfect for those who like sweetness but still don’t want too much sugar or industrially processed ingredients. So blueberry is the heart of this recipe.
Keep the following instructions in mind, as this cake will be on everyone’s mind: a yogurt cake topped with blueberry – a delicious dessert at once!
You get a healthy alternative to store products, but you don’t have to compromise on flavor – try this recipe the next time you need a dessert solution that works!
Blueberry and its health benefits
Why is blueberry a good alternative to cooking? This berry contains little sugar and is the perfect solution if you want to prevent fluid from accumulating in your body.
If you choose a dessert with blueberries, you will not only avoid industrially processed sweet treats, but at the same time get the “superfood” effects of this berry that will greatly benefit your health.
Blueberry jam is estimated to have about 195 calories per 100 grams.
With this recipe, you can make a cake with yogurt and blueberry jam. The result is sure to please everyone, so don’t hesitate!
The amounts given below are enough for eight servings, so you can change the recipe if you have more or fewer guests.
Yogurt cake topped with blueberry
In order to make this graham biscuit base, you need the following products:
- 200 grams of graham biscuits
- 80 grams of butter
The following products are needed for yoghurt filling:
- 4 jars of unflavoured Greek yogurt (500 g)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 cup whipped cream (200 ml)
- 3 packs of powdered gelatin (7 g / pack)
Blueberry jam is made from the following ingredients:
- 1.5 cups of your favorite jam (350 gr)
- 1.5 packs of powdered gelatin (7 g / pack)
Cake base making
- First, you should lubricate the bottom of the container with butter or use parchment paper.
- To prepare the graham biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the biscuits properly.
- Then mix the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a container and press it into place.
- Store the bottom in the refrigerator until it hardens.
Preparation of the filling
- For the yogurt filling, you should first pour the gelatin bags into a bowl of cold water.
- In another bowl, then mix the yogurt, cream and sugar. Mix the ingredients well and heat them slightly.
- Then add the gelatin to the warm mixture, and mix the ingredients for about 10 minutes until they mix well.
- Pour this filling over the graham biscuit base, and allow to cool.
Manufacture of jam coating
- All you have to do is add blueberry jam on top of the cake.
- Heat the jam on a low temperature, add the gelatin and remove the mixture from the stove.
- Then you should pour everything over the yogurt filling and put the cake in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Then you’re done! You have a delicious yogurt-blueberry cake in your hands. This awesome dessert doesn’t require much of your time, but the result is great.
Why is blueberry a good choice for desserts?
This cake contains little sugar, as most of its ingredients are virtually sugar-free, and no industrially processed or commercial products are used in the cake.
So if you’re trying to maintain the lines of your body, but still don’t want to give up tasty treats, this recipe is what you’ve been looking for.
Blueberries are very nutritious berries, and you get a feeling of satiety from them no matter how they are processed.
It is worth remembering that it is good to choose ingredients for desserts that do not have cholesterol, but are rich in vitamins C and K, as well as fiber. In this way, the dessert becomes a fresh and dehydrating dish.
Blueberries also contain flavonoids, which help improve memory and increase learning and cognitive activity. They can even reduce the risk of getting certain diseases, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
If you enjoy a cup of blueberries a day, you’re doing a good deed for your health, but if you don’t like these berries as they are, you can try blueberries in jam form, as in this dessert.
With this recipe, you get a very good option, because in addition to all the benefits we mentioned, the cake contains dairy products that contain calcium and thus contribute to skeletal well-being.
This delicious and full-bodied dessert is a good choice for anyone, as it’s easy to implement in the blink of an eye with this simple recipe. So try a cake with blueberry and yogurt next time !