Rice is one of the most popular dishes in the world. In addition to its culinary use, it has countless other uses, and in the world of aesthetics, rice is extremely useful, especially in skin rejuvenation. It cares and peels, and the skin of the body is perfectly exfoliated using rice.
As for the benefits of rice as a skin beautifier, this is not a new discovery, as rice has been a popular raw material in such natural treatments for a very long time.
In Japan, for example, it was before common for women to wash their hands and soak their hair in rice water. As a result, the hair was more shiny and the hands softer as well as more sensitive looking.
Of course, rice is mostly used in cooking, but its good effects are also visible as a cosmetic product:
- On the face, it should be used to remove dead skin cells to make the skin softer and more youthful.
- It neutralizes the acidity that, in the longer term, is associated with the development of acne.
We now talk about six combinations consisting of rice and other natural products. These other products act as an adjunct to the peeling effect of rice.
When it comes to skin care, rice is a real super product that helps, among other things, exfoliate the skin of the body in many ways.
Body peeling: 6 great recipes for rice
1. Rice and coconut oil
This is an affordable alternative to commercial exfoliating products, and will help you fight blackheads and pimples. It prevents skin deterioration, and the recipe is convenient but guaranteed to be effective.
- 5o g of unwashed white rice
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- Grind the rice and mix it with the coconut oil.
- When the mixture is smooth, rub it on the skin of your face in a circular motion.
- Leave the cream on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off.
- Repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week, and you will be guaranteed to notice the difference in your skin condition.
2. Rice and honey
Both honey and rice are very talented ingredients in skin care. Both have pro-youth effects that significantly improve the appearance of the skin.
Use the following instructions to prepare a peeling agent based on the excellent interaction of honey and rice.
- 50 g of dark rice ground
- 6 tablespoons organic whole grain rice
- 500 ml of water
- 250 ml of pure honey
- 250 ml organic milk (cow)
- Boil your whole grain rice in plenty of water.
- Mix it with the milled rice until you get a smooth mixture. Add a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Add honey and stir.
- Then add the milk and beat.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Put it on your skin in a circular motion, rinse, and repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week.
3. Rice and oats
This is an ideal treatment to soften and rejuvenate the skin when it has suffered from acne or sun spots.
- 2 dl rice
- 1 dl oats
- 1 liter of water
- 5 drops of the essential oil of your choice
- If the rice is not organic, wash it first.
- Put the rice and oats in water, and let them soak for at least six hours.
- Strain the ingredients and allow the water to drain properly.
- Add the essential oil, beat by hand, and use the mixture to exfoliate the skin.
- Keep the remaining mixture in a glass jar and refrigerator.
4. Rice flour
The benefits of rice come from both grains and rice flour. Now we are talking about a very simple peeling material made only of rice flour and water.
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- Mix the rice flour with water until you get a dense paste – mix the ingredients with a spoon.
- Apply the paste on clean facial skin and leave on for ten minutes.
- After this, rinse the mixture off with plenty of warm water – you will notice a change in your skin!
5. Rice and sugar
The appearance-enhancing effects of sugar and rice, combined, produce the right power mask for facial skin.
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 6 tablespoons organic rice (white)
- 3 small glasses of water
- Mix water and sugar in a container.
- Boil the rice on low heat and allow to cool.
- Mix the ingredients in a blender.
- Allow the mixture to stand for about an hour.
- Then put it on your face in a rotating motion, and finally rinse off.
6. Milk and rice
This recipe is extremely easy, but highly recommended for moisturizing the skin. It also helps remove excess oil and dead skin cells.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon rice
- Put the ingredients in a blender and let them mix.
- Apply the mixture to your skin in a circular motion.
- Finally, rinse the mixture off with plenty of water and repeat the treatment if necessary.