The feet are first affected by daily activities such as walking, wearing tight shoes, exercising and so on. So beautiful feet are not just aesthetic nonsense. Keeping your feet in good condition is also necessary to prevent serious health problems in the future – of course you also want to be able to wear open sandals in the summer as well.
Your feet, your roots
Many people say that the legs are the most important part of the human body. They support you, and allow you to move from place to place. Nature has given you resilient and strong legs, but that doesn’t mean nothing will affect them. It is very common for people to have troublesome feet with, for example, claws and bladders.
In addition to ceasing your toenails the same color as your toenails, your feet need a lot more attention than you occasionally give them. You’re more likely to think about your hair, then your face, and then your hands. Your feet will probably come to mind last.
To show beautiful legs to others, you would need to take care of them and take care of them regularly. This may take some time for you, but remember that it means the overall well-being you will notice everywhere in your body, including your face.
Ways to take care of your feet
To get beautiful feet without calluses, bumps or broken heels, you only need a little time each week. Follow these tips:
- You should do a half-hour sea salt foot bath every week . This is not a big deal: you can do it while watching TV or stopping your fingernails. A foot bath makes your feet look more relaxed and rested, especially if you stand or sit all day at work.
- Give your feet every other week a few minutes of hot bath, and immediately followed by a cold bath. This combination improves blood circulation in your feet. If you add a few drops of lemon to the bath water, you will prevent the bad smell of your feet.
- Use pumice whenever you can. It is a very important part of caring for your feet. It is a volcanic stone that is very porous and not very dense and is sold in any beauty and health store or even a supermarket. Use this stone after a shower or hot bath to rub the areas of your feet where the clumps form, especially the heels.
- Rub your feet with moisturizing cream or essential oil every night before going to bed. This relaxes your feet and prevents wrinkles. Rub in a circular motion and press your feet slightly with your hands.
- Walk barefoot, spin your ankles and walk on your toes at home. This way you will strengthen your legs. You can also rotate the ball under your feet to massage them and improve your peripheral blood circulation.
- Dry your feet thoroughly between your toes after showering. This will prevent the formation of sponges. If you sweat a lot, use talcum powder.
- Wear padded insoles and do not wear very tight shoes every day. Wearing high heels on a daily basis is also not good for your feet and is not the best option.
- Cut your nails widthwise to prevent them from growing in and deforming and to make them grow normally. If you go to a beauty salon for pedicure, make sure that the equipment used by the salon is of high quality and not rusty, for example, as they can cause inflammation.
- Reflexology is one option if you like alternative medicine. It stimulates your body’s defense mechanisms and helps get rid of toxic substances. Reflexology consists of pressing certain points on your body and soles of your feet that are connected to your nervous system.
Beautiful feet with these treatments
In addition to the treatments mentioned above, these treatments are great for getting beautiful feet all year round:
- Peel your feet with a special cream. Use whatever cream you normally use, and add two tablespoons of sugar. Rub your heels with this product. Friction removes dead cells from your skin and you get beautiful legs.
- Bananas have healing properties for your feet. Just put two bananas in a blender and puree until you get a smooth paste. Apply it to your heels after showering. Leave on for ten minutes and rinse off with warm water. Repeat the treatment once a week.
- Vegetable Oil : This may seem uncomfortable at first, but keep in mind that vegetable oil is very effective for dry or broken feet. After washing and drying your feet well, place them in a container of hydrogenated oil. Keep thick socks on your feet all night. This removes the dead cells. You can do the treatment three times a week.
- Lemon juice and Vaseline are an unbeatable combination for dry and broken feet. Apply this mixture to your feet after washing.
- Mix two pinches of salt with two tablespoons of avocado oil and two drops of mint oil. Rub this on your feet for three minutes. Then put your feet in hot water to remove the mixture completely. This mixture prevents bad odor and gets rid of the stumps.