The nipple is a small reddish bump that appears on the eyelid due to inflammation of the sebaceous gland in the eye. The pimple can be painful and lead to photosensitivity and eye leakage. Nipple is most often caused by staphylococcus, but other bacteria can also cause inflammation. It is a disgusting affliction whose healing can be accelerated by using natural products. In this article, we’ll tell you about the seven best natural products you can use to treat nipple blemishes as soon as the first symptoms appear.
7 natural treatments for nipple pimples
1. Thermal bath
Placing a warm, moist bath on the pimple will help soften it and remove sebaceous gland blockage and inflammation. In addition, a thermal bath helps reduce inflammation and soothe pain, itching and irritation.
This is how you use the thermal bath to treat nipple pimples
- Dampen a clean towel in warm water and place on top of the eye for 10 minutes.
- Relax in a lying position.
- Repeat the same 3-4 times a day.
2. Parsley extract
You can use a bath made of parsley to soothe the nipple. The soothing and anti-inflammatory effect of parsley helps to reduce the size of the nipple and to control irritation. In addition, parsley acts as a cleanser in the eye area and helps remove bacteria and eye irritating particles.
This is how you prepare parsley extract to treat nipple bumps
- First prepare the tea extract using parsley leaves. Boil water, add a handful of parsley and allow to extract.
- Once the tea has cooled, pat it on the eyelid with a cotton swab or clean cloth.
- Allow the extract to soak for 10-15 minutes, rinse the skin and repeat the treatment three times a day.
3. Chamomile tea
This is how you use chamomile to treat nipple pimples
- Moisten the chamomile tea bags in boiling water, allow them to cool and place on the eyes.
- Leave the tea bag on for 15 minutes. Repeat the treatment 2-3 times a day.
Turmeric has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, making it a good treatment option for nipples.
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 250 ml of water
This is how you use turmeric to treat nipple pimples
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric to a cup of hot water, stir and when the water cools properly, rub it on the skin of the eye with a clean cloth.
- Use the treatment 2-3 times a day.
- You can also use a pipette to apply the treatment.
5. Aloe Vera
The compounds contained in aloe vera are an effective aid in the treatment of nipple nipple. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally, and when applied to the skin, its antibacterial and moisturizing ingredients help prevent inflammation and soothe redness and swelling of the finger.
This is how you use aloe vera to treat nipple pimples
- Remove the gel found in the leaves of aloe vera and use it to rub the eyelids.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse the eye area.
- You can also moisten a cotton ball with aloe juice and rub it directly on the pimple.
The cucumber is full of water, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help heal the nipple quickly. Cucumbers are also often readily available at all grocery stores and are an inexpensive treatment option.
The ingredients in the throat bind fluids and refresh, relieving inflammation and swelling, as well as itching and stinging.
This is how you use the cucumber to treat nipple pimples
- Cut a few slices of throat and place on the eye.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and repeat the treatment 4 times a day.
Marigold is a plant whose antibacterial and firming effect helps alleviate the nasty symptoms caused by the nipple. Marigold can be used in a bath to help relieve redness, heat, pain and swelling in the eye area.
This is how you use calendula to treat nipple bumps
- First, prepare a small amount of tea extract from fresh calendula flowers. Boil water in a saucepan or microwave, add the flowers and let them extract for a while. Wait for the extract to cool and then apply it to the skin by moistening the towel with the extract. Press the cloth onto the eye and allow the extract to soak until the towel becomes cold.
- Use the treatment three times a day.
Choose one of the treatments presented in this article and you will soon notice how quickly the nipple calms down and disappears. Use only one treatment at a time, as combining treatments can lead to skin irritation and worsening of the problem.