We have talked several times about the importance of removing toxins from the body. This is because an excessive amount of toxins makes your body feel weaker and it affects your quality of life.
Your body works to remove toxins naturally, but your part is also important here. The first step you should take is to make sure you drink enough water. Water acts as a purifier.
You should also improve your diet and avoid foods that are processed or high in preservatives or salt. In the end, you can optimize your health by choosing natural ingredients.
Spices help remove toxins from your body
One of these ingredients is spices, which in addition to being inexpensive, add a delicious flavor to your food.
If you love processed foods because you love their strong flavors, you can get the same flavors from spices without adding unnecessary ingredients.
Write spices on your shopping list to help you eliminate toxins and reap the benefits.
Coriander is a plant that is often used in traditional foods to add a delicious flavor.
It offers several awesome benefits to your body. Coriander helps:
- To repair and optimize the antioxidant functions of the liver.
- Eliminate toxins and foreign compounds from the body faster.
- Help to improve digestion and alleviate problems that come from unhealthy foods.
- To protect the liver from exposure to heavy metals such as lead.
- Eliminate mercury, lead and aluminum from some foods.
- Coriander seeds help lower blood cholesterol.
We recommend that you include a pair of coriander stalks in green moothe or dams.
Turmeric helps protect the liver from damage caused by free radicals, parasites and toxins.
Because the liver is a vital part of your body’s cleansing processes, you run a high risk of getting sick if you don’t make sure it’s constantly cleansed.
A great way to do this is by drinking turmeric tea twice a week.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- Bring the water to a boil, add the turmeric and turn the heat off.
- Let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Drink immediately.
Drinking this tea also offers you the following benefits:
- Ulcers, wounds and bruises heal faster
- Reduces the chance of developing cancer
- Increase the amount of antioxidants
- Cleanses your blood
Cardamom is a spice from India that is well known for its ability to soothe a messy stomach.
In addition to using it to enhance the flavors of your meals, it’s a great idea to make it part of your daily detox routine. The best thing about cardamom is that it eliminates harmful bacteria without getting rid of the good bacteria.
This is an awesome feature as most commercial drugs have the downside of destroying good and bad bacteria to the same extent.
By adding cardamom to your diet, you will find that it:
- Gives a better appetite
- Prevents stomach catarrh, or control it if you already have it
- Gives better heart health
- Reduces liver fats
How do I enjoy cardamom?
- Use it directly in your food. Because it is a spice that is not usually used in our regular meals, it can be tricky to use. However, if you have the opportunity to try new flavors, you will find some interesting new options.
- Eat sweets that contain it. The taste of cardamom makes it ideal for sweet foods, especially when combined with dark chocolate. Enjoy it in this form just for the little one.
- Make tea with a teaspoon of cardamom in a cup of boiling water and drink it twice a week.
These dry plants are famous in the kitchen, and there are great reasons to use them if you’re not already using them.
Carnations have antioxidant and detoxifying properties at the cellular level. This improves the ability of cells to manipulate and remove toxins.
Hepatic cells, or hepatocytes, are responsible for eliminating toxins from the blood and are most affected by poor diet and unhealthy habits.
The best way to reap the benefits of cloves is to eat it directly after grinding it.
Cinnamon is known for the following properties. It:
- It is an antioxidant
- Cleanses the blood
- Helps control high blood pressure
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Repair the cells
In order for cinnamon to really help you eliminate toxins from your body, it is necessary that you ingest it without sugar. The best way is to drink one cup of cinnamon tea every day, without sweetening it.
Take the spices in this article to help remove toxins from your body, and cleanse your body. You will notice the difference!