The youthful and firm skin of the face is the result of a few ways and beauty greats that keep the skin nourished and healthy.
Loosening and sagging facial skin is an appearance problem for many and can cause premature wrinkles. It can be a sign of a possible nutrient deficiency or that you have not adequately protected your skin from the effects of the sun and environmental toxins.
You may not know this, but facial elastin and collagen are sensitive to dryness of the body, UV rays that cause skin damage , and environmental particles that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
In addition, the biological changes brought about by aging weaken the muscles of the face, and gradually the skin loses its youthful elasticity.
Prevent skin loosening
Fortunately, there are many cosmetic products and treatments available that nourish the skin and thus reduce facial sagging and prevent the signs of aging. In addition, there are a number of home-made treatments that we can make from all-natural and inexpensive ingredients.
Are you ready to try them?
1. Egg whites
Egg whites are one of the best natural conditioners, making them an excellent treatment option against excessive skin sagging and sagging.
The hydrolipids they contain nourish the skin layers deeply and prevent the loss of collagen and elastin.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon natural yogurt
- Beat the egg whites and mix them with the natural yoghurt.
- Clean the areas of skin to be treated and then apply a thin layer of the mixture.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes and then rinse off.
- Use three times a week.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Gel is one of the best ingredients for firming drought-prone, loose skin.
It contains large amounts of malic acid, which fights against premature aging and reduces small skin impurities such as pimples, scars and wrinkles.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix aloe vera, coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- Once you have a smooth paste, apply it on the skin and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment every other day.
Cucumber consists of more than 90% water and protective antioxidants. Its use in skin care has a refreshing and rejuvenating effect that prevents premature wrinkles.
It is a natural firmer, ideal for flabby, drooping skin. It also reduces excess fat and helps remove dead skin cells.
- ½ fresh cucumber
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Take half a cucumber and squeeze fresh juice through a sieve or juicer.
- Mix it with a tablespoon of sour cream to make a thick paste.
- Apply the substance all over the face and, if desired, also on the neck and chest area.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat two to three times a week.
Pure honey is an effective natural moisturizer that benefits both dry and oily skin types.
Its rich amounts of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements make it one of the best aids in preventing sagging skin and premature wrinkles.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the honey and fresh lemon juice in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Apply the substance all over the face and allow to dry before rinsing it off with plenty of warm water.
- Repeat the treatment every night for at least two weeks.
5. Rose water
Rose water is a natural firming agent that reduces sagging facial skin and treats other problems that affect appearance, such as blackheads, excessive sebum and dead skin cells.
- 0.5 dl of rose water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon magic nut water
- Mix all the ingredients together in a container with a lid.
- Dampen a cotton ball in the liquid and apply it on the face and chest area every night.
- Repeat daily as part of your beauty routine.
Even if your skin does not yet show signs of aging, prevent these skin loosening by using these treatments in a timely manner.
Choose the one that interests you the most and use it regularly to take advantage of all its awesome features.