Add eggplant into your diet so you can promote your body health effectively and affordably. The caloric content of this vegetable is low compared to many other foods. However, there are other reasons why you should take advantage of eggplant at the last meal of the day.
In the evening, it is good to eat only low-calorie food, which removes toxic substances and helps cleanse the liver. It should not be forgotten that this organ performs some vital functions in your body during the night.
So here are 5 good reasons why eggplant is good food for dinner .
1. Eggplant helps control cholesterol levels
If you are diagnosed with high cholesterol, it may be challenging to know where to start. Yes, you will get instructions on the foods that are to be avoided as well as those that are recommended, but you may think that you cannot eat any of the foods that you like the most.
This, then, means that imagination is needed in the situation – so a little more time must be spent on the sacred skill of cooking, and so are the right ingredients.
If you eat eggplant for dinner at least three times a week, your cholesterol levels will drop slowly.
- Dinner does not have to be light, but should be healthy and nutritious without too many calories.
- High-calorie products tend to raise the amount of LDL cholesterol, which is the more dangerous type of cholesterol.
- One way to prevent this from happening is to eat more vegetables. Eggplant will also help shed a few extra pounds, which is often a great added benefit.
- The phenolic compounds found in eggplant, as well as the chlorogenic acid it contains, help lower the amount of bad LDL cholesterol in the body.
2. Eggplant for dinner – feeling full
The dietary fiber contained in eggplant is a real promoter of good digestion and weight loss. Thanks to these compounds, you can feel full already with low calories. Fiber is a really magical thing!
In addition, one of the benefits of this vegetable is its ability to prevent constipation. In fact, the eggplant works so effectively if you eat it for dinner that you can go to the bathroom the next morning without any problems!
3. It takes care of your heart at night
Eggplant is really a great natural help for your heart. The fiber it contains, potassium, vitamins C and B6, and phytonutrients are great allies to ensure a healthy heart.
- All foods with flavonoids are good heart disease inhibitors. The antioxidants in eggplant help lower blood pressure and protect you from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- If you’ve had a stressful and busy day with a lot of work and little time, there are few products that can help you as much as an eggplant. So choose a healthy recipe based on eggplant and its great wellness benefits.
4. Effective cleansing effect of eggplant
We all have days when we feel heavy or swollen. The face is pale and you feel very tired and slow.
These symptoms are usually associated with the accumulation of toxic substances, in which case they should be eliminated from the body. Thus, liver function should be optimized, and there is nothing as good a solution to this as increasing water intake and eating eggplant more abundantly.
The detoxifying effects of this vegetable make it possible to cleanse the body and prevent the accumulation of fluids.
Remember that 92% of eggplant is water. It also stimulates the kidneys, as this product has a dehydrating effect on the body.
5. It can improve your cognitive ability
Eggplant contains a compound called nasunin. This is a type of anthocyanin that acts as a potent antioxidant and is able to protect brain cell membranes from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Another fact to keep in mind regarding antioxidants is that they prevent inflammation as well as promote blood flow to the brain. All of this helps fight the degenerative diseases of the brain associated with aging.
The health effects of eggplant can be stated simply so that they are definitely worth taking advantage of by adding this plant to dinners on a regular basis. Combine eggplant with other light and healthy products, and try fried eggplant with lemon and garlic, for example.
Eggplant juice is also an interesting option that helps cleanse the body of toxins. Choose the recipes for your last meal of the day that work best for you and enjoy! You should make this vegetable a part of your daily diet.