Exercise is important for body shaping and good health. With exercise, you can achieve a healthy body and the shapes you dream of. Try our body-shaping workout at home!
Easily try a body-shaping exercise at home. With these routines, you will be able to firm both the upper and lower part of your body.
The result will be clearer muscles, less fat, more flexibility, no lethargy and greater resilience, vitality and of course self-esteem.
5 body shaping workouts at home
The exercise routine we present next is easy but really effective. You can do it at home at any time and you hardly need any accessories at all.
Of course, a exercise mat can be useful, as can weights if you want to increase intensity (they can even be water bottles), and music also helps maintain energy.
You determine the number of repetitions, the number of sets, and the intensity. Start lightly and increase them gradually to avoid excessive stiffness and injury.
Once you reach your goal, you can stop increasing the pace and repetitions to maintain the level of fitness you have achieved.
First of all, leg squats are one of the classic exercises that will shape your body.
They are easy to make, require no equipment and can be done at any time. They are really effective in strengthening and shaping the buttocks, thighs and calves.
How to do squats?
- To do squats, get up and place your legs in a crotch position at the same width as your hips.
- Then bend your knees little by little. At the same time, lower your buttocks to the floor as low as you can without removing your feet from the floor.
- Always remember to keep your back straight.
If, in addition to firming your legs, you need to get rid of fat, you need to do aerobic exercise. In that way, you also increase resistance and respiratory capacity.
A great way to achieve this is to do a variety of jumping moves.
- One exercise at home is to jump on a skipping rope. It’s an easy workout that burns a lot of calories and fat.
- Another option for those who suffer from joint pain is a trampoline. Today, you can get your own trampoline to train at home.
However, always keep in mind that you need to jump on the soles of your feet, not the heels.
The middle part of the body always indicates whether you are in good shape. It’s common for fat to accumulate in the middle body, so don’t forget to work that area. However, a good and healthy diet is also important in shaping your body, especially at the waist.
Planking is a hard and effective exercise to strengthen your stomach:
- Lie face down and put your weight on your elbows, forearms and toes.
- Lift your body off the ground without raising your buttocks too high while keeping your middle body tight.
- Stay in this position for as long as you can.
The upper body is an area admired by men and a major concern for many women. Whether you want to prevent flabby arms or achieve a firm and beautiful chest, you will need to do traditional weights.
There are many variations of push-ups. The original position is similar to the plank we talked about in the previous section. However, instead of elbows, you should support your weight with the palms of your hands.
You can also do them with just one hand and then with the other. It all depends on your stamina and your preferred style.
5. Back stretch
To reshape your body, you shouldn’t just focus on firming your muscles and burning fat. Good posture is also important. A good posture can be easily achieved by always keeping the position of your body in mind.
You also need to perform stretching exercises for your back:
- Lie on your back and hug your knees.
- Make a small rocking motion from side to side to rub your spine.
- Then lower your knees to both sides and stretch. You will notice the stretching felt on the opposite side of your back. Then repeat the same on the other side.