Vegan smoothie is a milkshake-like cold drink mixed with or whipped with a variety of ingredients such as berries, fruits and vegetables, thicker than traditional juice. At this point, it is good to recall that a vegan smoothie, like a vegan diet, does not contain any products of animal origin. In other words, vegan smoothie recipes do not contain milk, cream, or any other dairy products.
These smoothie recipes aren’t just about throwing a handful of random vegetables in a blender. In fact, many who follow a nutritious and healthy diet succumb to this mistake, which can often result in disappointment. Not all vegetables and fruits may be compatible in terms of their taste, so it would be good to learn to distinguish more precisely which flavors are more compatible and which are not.
1. Manufacture of vegan moths by color
One of the easiest ways to make vegan moths is to choose ingredients based on color, such as red apples, watermelon, and strawberries. To achieve the right thickness, you should also be able to combine the ingredients needed for a smoothie correctly, as the ratio of ingredients needed for traditional juice to water is not the same when making a smoothie.
The most popular colors for making smoothies are red, yellow and green. Once you have learned how to properly make smoothies from these colors, you can move on to try other color combinations such as pink, purple or even blue smoothies. Always consider the following when making smoothies:
- Green smoothies: To achieve a green color, these smoothies usually contain more vegetables than fruits.
- Red smoothies: To achieve a red color, these smoothies usually contain more fruits than vegetables.
- Yellow Smoothies: To achieve a yellow color, these smoothies usually contain an even balance of fruits and vegetables.
2. Prepare a vegan smoothie to taste
Another way to make a delicious vegan smoothie is to taste. To get the right taste, you just need to increase the ratio of certain ingredients to others: for example, by increasing the proportion of sugary fruits and berries to achieve a sweet taste or the proportion of citrus fruits to achieve a bitter taste.
- Citrus smoothies: To achieve a tart taste, you can add orange, lemon, passion fruit, mandarin, pineapple, grapefruit, blood orange or clementine to the smoothies.
- Sweet smoothies: To achieve a sweet taste, you can add banana, apple, mango or pear to the smoothies.
- Smoothie mix: You can use, for example, a banana as a base for smoothies and then mix in, for example, avocado, cocoa powder, peanuts or simply strawberries and apples.
Try to avoid combining sweet and sour fruits, as the end result is usually not appetizing. Always prefer seasonal products when making smoothies rather than smoothies, because in addition to their freshness, the price tag for seasonal products is usually lighter for your purse.
3. Prepare vegan smoothie according to nutrients
Once you’ve learned how to make vegan smoothies according to both color and taste, you can move on to the next art with nutrients. The end result of nutritious smoothies is not so much the attractive color of the drink, but above all the rich content of vitamins, minerals and fiber. If your goal is to make a nutritious smoothie, pay special attention to the nutritional content of the ingredients and how they are prepared.
The base of the smoothies can be made from many different ingredients, of which vegan-friendly options include water, tea, herbal extracts and soy, coconut, almond and oat milk. The bottom taste of smoothies usually comes out very strongly, so it is important to know how to use it properly. In vegan smoothies, banana and papaya are the predominant base flavors, independent of the other ingredients.
By paying more attention to the flavors of different fruits and vegetables and the right way to make smoothies, the end result can be an incredibly delicious vegan smoothie. In addition to smoothies, you are also free to try different juice and milkshake recipes, which you can start to change over time and combine completely according to your own imagination.
Vegan moths are a great addition to a healthy and balanced diet, and by following the tips above, making them is a snap!