Cold sores appear as red blisters or pimples on and around the lips. Before the blisters appear, there may be a burning or itchy sensation that anticipates the blisters appearing.
Almost everyone has ever had cold sores . And because this is really common, many different home remedies have been found that can help treat it or even improve it.
We usually notice cold sores when we wake up in the morning and notice blisters on the lips. When this happens, there are several ways to alleviate them and make them less embarrassing for you.
Before starting treatment, we recommend that you clean the herpes area with antibacterial soap and water to prevent the virus from spreading further.
Garlic is a natural antiviral drug that is ideal for fighting cold sores. Cut the clove of garlic in half and rub the blister with it for a few seconds.
Milk is rich in lysine, an ingredient that helps prevent arginine, an amino acid that is responsible for causing oral herpes blisters. Therefore, you can speed up the healing process with this milk treatment. Just dip the cotton ball in the milk and rub it with herpes.
As soon as you start to feel itching or swelling in your lips, we recommend pressing the ice wrapped in a towel on the area for a few minutes.
To relieve the pain of cold sores and speed up the healing process, we recommend that you put a gauze soaked in black tea on the herpes area.
Tomato and aloe Vera
Clean the area and add a little tomato puree. Let it settle for a couple of minutes and then add some aloe vera. This can help the blisters dry out.
Lemon is a natural disinfectant and antiseptic, which means it is great for fighting a virus like oral herpes. For this treatment, put four drops of lemon juice in the blisters three times a day.
Yogurt contains substances that naturally eliminate the herpes virus and cleanse the area. We recommend eating yogurt throughout the illness and putting it directly in the blisters. If you put it on the rudder in blisters, the yogurt should be cold and smooth.
Mix the green tomato paste with a tablespoon of baking soda. Then apply this mixture to the skin area with a cotton ball.
Mix one teaspoon of pure honey and a little vinegar. Add this mixture to the herpes area 3-4 times a day.
Chop a spoonful of coarse salt until very fine. Then add it to the area with a cotton swab; repeat 2-3 times a day.
In addition to natural treatment for cold sores, it is important to take good care of the hygiene and cleanliness of the herpes area. They can help you get rid of the virus completely and so you can avoid this condition in the future.
- If you want the blisters to dry quickly, you should clean them every day.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not poke blisters or remove dead skin after it has dried. They detach themselves when the virus is over.
- When you have finished your treatment, discard all products and elements that were related to herpes, such as toothbrushes, razors, make-up products, etc.
- Stop eating foods that contain arginine. This amino acid is crucial for the metabolism of the herpes virus and can cause the virus to linger longer in your body. Some foods that have a really high arginine content include chocolate, cola drinks, peas, nuts, gelatin, walnuts, and beer.